10.22.2000

Five years in the wrong I was assured. My name to you is just another word.

M. Doughty of soul coughing is one of the greatest male vocalist ever to have existed. His voice is hypnotising. I love it. Though his solo shit is NOWHERE near the quality of any of the shit soul coughing did as a group. For some reason the www.jonsnews.com address is down. If you are here you got here thru jonsnews.blogspot.com . Hopefully this issue should be resolved within a day. I changed some of the registar records and it should fix the problem. I would like to extend a warm welcome to Bill Bniblet the bnibblettiest bnastard there ever was. He is a new poster here and is gonna help add some content here because it sucks when I can't post every day and then I feel bad because you guys are coming here and not seeing any new posts and stuff. I am still looking for another poster so if you are intererested please email me!

Oh man. This is weird. For some reason my arms and whole body just got really really weak and I am sweating really bad and my hands are shaking.. ugh I am going to go to bed now I think since that seems like a bad thing. I sorted thru a ton of urls tonight and you can expect a huge post in the morning. Here are a couple sites to keep you occupied until then.

Diary of girls is a cool E/N site. So is chimptopia. Sporks layout is pretty simple, but its a good site as well. And if your a true pimp then this is your one stop shop for all your pimp shiz. I think I am going to make all my z's like that from now on, cause that is how I write them and stuff too. This link is for joel, though most of you will apperciate it as well. And here is the newest mens magazine for you to enjoy.
Ok. I feel like I am going to hurl. Its off to bed for me. My head is pounding too. Big post tommorow.

Edited by Jon. The www.jonsnews.com is working again. If it ever breaks though just use jonsnews.blogspot.com. I don't know what happend but I monkeyed with the registar stuff and its working now. PFM as scott would call it.

No comments: