10.25.2000

Please please please say it's not true.

It appears as though some of the biggest bundles of pure entertaing power in hollywood are going to be featured on a alblum. Now when I say featured mind you that I mean they are going to be FUCKING SINGING!
Now the best part is some of the people (Or ass-heads as I like to call them) that will be on the cd. Brad Pitt will be making his singing debut, and Jeff Goldblum who sings a "bebop/big bad animal motif tune" which begins with a 30-second beatnik rap. You can also hear Keanu Reeves and Johnny Depp.

Instead of spending the 15+ dollars on this cd I am going to use 3 of my dollars to purchase a pair of sharp shiney scissors to jab my eardrums out with. I will then take the other 12 dollars and go eat paste. Here is the article.

God battle bots fucking RULES!!!!!!!
I am watching it right now and its just awesome!!! They are hitting the superheavy weight division right now. ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH GOD Ronin fucking crushed Ginsu!!!!!!!!!
Oh man that was fucking awesome!!

No comments: