10.20.2000

Long overdue big posty post post.

I am sorry I haven't posted as much as I would have liked to the last couple days. Kinda alot going on. But this post will make up for it. I remember doing madlibs. This site on the whole is pretty tight.

I'm sure some of you don't really enjoy wrestling, but I do. And even if you don't I am sure you can find humor in these sites. Check them out.

Sometimes you just need advice in your daily life. There are people there to help you. You may also need some visual aids to help you along. Or maybe you could use a little help to get to the point of needing those visual aids. Just run this site a couple of times and jot down a few good ones and head to your local bar to see if you can put them to good use.

I think I will probably post to this site alot. I don't know how many times a day I hear someone say " You did WHAT?!" (damn I need a interrobang)

Odd.... this was actually one of the domains I applied for.. dammit all !!!!

I found this spoof of fight club entertaining. Check it.

This is allmost as good as buddy jesus, but more disturbing..

This is fucking GREAT

No comments: