10.10.2000

Working for vacation.

Cibo Matto is cool. They rock my socks. So do bendos'.

I am wayyyyy down with l-bone. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeit nigga. Not as good as Mc. Hawking though.

If I was a thief this site would ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Joel is the webmaster of this page. Please joel. Just come out and tell us. We will still love you.

Now mind you. I don't have a crazy grandpa. But this site makes me feel just like I do.

Ramblin Dan is my favorite artist. Go learn to fit in!

Funny cartoons are good. So are funny game map reviews. These maps are poopoo!

WOAH! This is a good idea.

Hey buddy leave radiohead alone!. I'm a creep. God some people can be overly critical.

I love movies. Moovee reviews are cool.

Read some classic MOFO for a good time. Or you can read about politcal bloopers. Funny I guess. More messed up. Stuff like this:
“The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation’s history. I mean in this century’s history. But we all lived in this century. I didn’t live in this century.”
Thats from my main man dan quayle.
WORD!

No comments: