10.21.2000

blog blog blog
hello all All! Please alow me to introduce mice elf. I am Bill Bniblet, a bnibbletty Bnab who lives in a very dirty place named for the feeling of 'brotherly love' which is located directly above the center of the Earth. A funny thing happened to me Thursday night. I was not on the way to church.


The night before last I was driving down the Schuyllkill Expressway when my
car suddenly decided to stop running. I opened the hood to take a look, but
it was nothing obvious and since I had no tools or light I knew I wasn't
going to be able to fix it. So I started walking down the highway. Very soon
a state cop pulled over to ask what I was doing on the expressway on foot
and if that was my car back there. He wound up giving me a ride to the next
exit. I got to ride in front since there was a prisoner in back. He was a
black man, shackled hand and foot, who was being VERY quiet. I figured if I
were he I would not want somebody gawking at me or even trying to strike up
a conversation in front of the cop so I decided to act like he was not
there. As I was getting let out at the A+ I felt bad for the guy and decided
to glance at him and he proceeded to give me the most intense look of pure
Hate I think I have ever seen! Wow....! He held the look as long as possible
as the cop car pulled away. Probably, he was trying to scare me but I was
merely amazed. Then I called AAA and used a free tow to get my car home.


Now without fürthür adieu, and in keeping with the rest of the postings I have seen and read here, here are some neato links. Do you like blech?? Have I got some blech for you! and here's a funny movie for you if you don't mind the wait (of course if you're on a high-speed connection you won't have to wait as long as I did). And whatever you do, avoid eating brains. Or anything else! and don't breathe! But if you just can't help yourself, don't fret. At least you'll die laughing.

No comments: