10.13.2000

Schroedinger's cat can suck my dick

Man just think if Cheech and Chong ever found out about schroedinger and his fucking cat.

I think I am going to start a music links area on the left tonight. I have two really sweet band pages to post. The first is from my fellow techin fool Bobby its his cousins band the distractions! The second is from one of the gals in customer service and its her brothers band website. Special Patrol! They just won a big battle of the bands ROCK!

EvilDead was one of the best movies ever. The whole series ROCKED. So does tripping the rift. Watch it.

Scott this is for you! So is this!!!

MC Hammer is coming back!! I SWEAR! My wu-tang name is Temporary Spastic.

This is dumb. This rocks!

Ever wonder what would happen if Ralph Wiggum and yoda had a kid?

two polar opposites here. I wonder if satan signs jesus up for spam?

No comments: