10.03.2000

This one goes out to my brothers in lockdown.

Just a quick post this morning before work. I seriously was going to post last night but I kinda fell into my bed and passed out by accident. I have a bunch of links lined up which I will go post once work settles down. But here are a couple for now.

A site with alot of good content and it all seems REALLY funny is i-mockery which has alot of parodies oddly enough. Right now I am listening to the rap-group Commodore64, god they are funny. Imagine the beastie boys as geeks. One of them is actually a professor of math.

I was allways against the v-chip I think its the parents job to raise their child (but I'm not going to go into that right now.). However I am 100% for the P-chip. It would greatly enhance my viewing experience.

When I was a kid I had alot of Amazing live Sea Monkeys. But oddly enough I only remember them making me feel happy and in awe of life. They never gave me any racial hate. Maybe they are the reason I dislike frenchie now.. Hmmm maybe there is something to this. OHHHHhhh ho ho (said in my best frenchie accent).
Oh god I just finished that entire article. Man that is all so mooked up. I had no idea the sheer evil that underlays the joys of childhood.

I really miss reading like I used to. I think if I found these books though I could find some time to read.

On a final note. I now respect the Imac because it refused my attempts to kill it, however i still hate it. I think that some of the people that write to the the mac communist (or marxintosh) has a little more hate for them then me at times.

Aight! I'm going to shave and get ready for work now. I'm scruffy.

No comments: