10.27.2000

For the love of mike.

Hi.
Its 6am right now. I just got completly done and happy with my computer. I am posting a screen shot. I think it is quite cool and shiney and cute.
I didn't post many links but you know what that means? A really big links friday. When I get up in a couple hours I'll post and post and post.
Oh god. Work in 8 hours. Thats way under my 23 hour a day sleep quota.
Oh yeah. Cory made a really sweet AOE2 map and we played that for about 3 hours too.
And incase you thougth I forgot here is yesterdays blech of the day! (You may need to read that site a bit to get the full creepyness of it.) Ohhhhhhh yeah the new no doubt video just got over. I so love that song.

Completed at 1:15 by Jon - It seems I fell asleep taking my screenshots and finishing this post. I don't remember actually going to bed but I woke up there. So uhh heres the post.

No comments: