10.02.2000

Testing

Ok today I going to try doing the ton of short posts. Please let me know either in the message board or by voting on the left hand side and say a little something on which you prefer.
I found some pretty sweet stuff that I would like to have. All my readers can feel free to go buy me any or all of this junk.
As much as I have the Imac and all the evil that Apple has brought into this world, I am really getting into the translucent scene. I want a translucent case and toaster too.
Being a geek is pretty cool, go and show your geek pride and wear geek.

I really like toys. Action figures rock and just having toys around apeases me. So go get me some toobers and zots. Just imagine being able to buy a action figure of me!!!. Music allmost makes me as happy.

This is a cool site for both sci-fi news and buying cool sci-fi schtuff.

I am also thinking of dyeing my hair again. Perhaps red. Go say something about it in the Message board.

No comments: