10.04.2000

Goooooooooooood morning

AHhh Its early. I just got done sorting thru all the crap in my email that I have been letting build up forever. Now I am having some nice microwaved chinese food and going thru the about 80 urls I have saved up. Joy. But that can only mean one thing BIG UPDATE TIME.

First of all thanks go out to Joel for finding me the video of the racoon with GIANT nuts.

Since I am from Canadia originally I figure it would be a good idea to give you all a canadian phrasebook to help you to know what I mean when I start speaking Canadian. And its allways a good idea to learn other languages and diversify. You could allways maybe expand your useage of your own language with some catchy phrases. Have you ever thought that perhaps the dictionary was lacking some words? Well so has this person, sniglets are cool. Words are just funny anyway. But palindromes just scare me.
Now whats the matter? Don't you have a name? Well you can hire WordLab to help you out with naming yourself, your dog, your car, your business, or anything.

Now don't get me wrong. I get ALOT of ideas. Sure most of them are really bad ones (Frechie wasn't my idea though!). But sometimes even I run out of ideas. Thats where Idea-a-day comes in. They have great ideas everyday (oddly enough) ranging from business ideas to ideas to help you with your daily life. But I'm a huge coward when it comes to confronting people. I am glad there are people out there that can help me tell the people around me that they have problems *COUGH*catlady*cough*. Too bad they don't have one for "your all around stupid". Do I even need to insert a frenchie reference there?.

Interactive fiction games were the first computer games I played. I love them much. I am glad there are still people out there writing good ones.

Yet more resources have come to my disposal to build my robot. I think I will try to draw up some plans for it today. MWAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

So until I post again in a few minutes SMILE

No comments: