10.23.2000

YMCA stories.

No they don't involve any gay men or any "wacky antics" with the boys down at the Y. Or even any village people references past this one. Today was my first day going back to the Y, right now I am very shakey and sore but it feels really good. I have been slacking on the Y badly and was feeling bad about it. Today was pretty crazy there though. I got there and there was a old man with his old floppy man nuts running around naked because he forgot the combo for his locker where all his clothes were. So that was pretty funny and I laughed at him. Then I got changed and the old man got his old man nuts all covered up (the two things were unrelated) and I went into the weight/areobics room to do my work out and stuff, about halfway thru a guy wlaked in that I had pretty much forgotten about. I am going to start calling this guy "Mullet weightlifter guy" for the sole reason of that he had a fantastic mullet and was lifting weight and hitting on some chick there that he allways hits on. He'd do a rep or two and then go hit on her and she would blow him off as usual and he would do a couple more reps and then hit on her and get blowen off more. It was quite funny. So then I finished and went and showered and got changed. While showering I remembered the first time that cory and I went to the Y after it opened. Man it was fun. We just went to swim and crap so we got there and got changed and swam a whole bunch and made fun of all the people at the pool (You can do that when you are two perfect humans like Cory and I). And then we got off and hopped in the shower to wash off and crap and while in the showers I got one of my patented great ideas (I think I'll tell the shaving cream story next, another one of my brilliant ideas). I decided it would be comedy genius if I completely covered my upper body in soap suds. So cory wasn't paying attention and was showereing and stuff a couple spigots over and I commenced lathering up my entire torso. Cory looked over and busted out laughing (he and I were the only ones at this time) so I start saying goofy stuff and being silly and then a old guy walks in.

Oh man. I just froze and started acting all normal shower guy like and just proceeded to rinse off and stuff like this was the way that I normally showed.

I thought about that in the shower there today and started giggling. I think its funny.

Now the shaving cream story. Oh boy. Maybe I will tell that one tonight.


Still working on the big links post though. So hold your horses and stuff. I'm also going to be adding a place on the left for myself to help keep me motivated on my diet and everything else. Its not really something entertaining for all of you, but Just so you know what it is when it gets there..

No comments: