10.31.2000

HAPPY HALLOWEENIE!!!!!!!!!

I hope you are all enjoying this next to best holiday!!
Here are some links to put the boo into your halloween.

The first and foremost thing to do is know how to carve a kick ass pumpkin. I remember carving them with my dad and I still smile when I see my pictures of me and him in my little batman costume.. There are some really really great pages to learn how to crave a kick ass jack-o-lantern! And since its my generations motto "If you can't do it in real life do it online"

Step two is to set up a fucking awesome haunted house for the kiddies to enjoy. You have to make it really cool and really scarey. Cause thats what its all about.

And the most important part is to have a fucking kick ass costume that rocks socks!!! And hey be cheap. Make your own!! Its cooler that way too!! I bragged to everyone that my mom had the skills to make my getup! My costume this year only cost me about 20 bucks in fir and a mask. One year I wore a pumpkin on my head. But hey if you got the cash and don't want to invest the time there are tons of really cool places you can buy boss getups! I am wearing my old standby monkey suit this year by the way, because I was really lame and waited too long to decide to do it. I am really happy I did.. I can honestly say that I have dressed up every year of my existance. So far tonight the cutest kids to come to my house were a little brother and sister the girl was dressed up in a super cute tigger outfit, and the boy was in a curious george get up.. very very cool

No comments: