10.24.2000

Cha cha cha changes

I think the message board I have right now is kinda sucky. I am checking into another one and I'll post it for everyone to try out in a bit.
Come on guys and gurls!!! 10 more hits to go in a hour and a half to hit 1000!!!! Man I am excited.

Here is one possible new message board. Go mess with it, leave a message, and say what you think of it there.
And here is one my good friend scott suggested. I think this one is alot better. Go checkity check it.

And I redid a bunch of the html for the site to make it easier for me to manipulate and stuff tonight, And there will be a new layout tommorow as soon as the new graphics are done. I also think I am going to find a good voting booth program for the side bar.

So go fuck with those message boards. And buckle down for a new layout. Its been a great 1000 hits so far. I've enjoyed it. Except the game to get better from here on in!!!

No comments: