10.20.2000

So sue me
Before I get on with it:
THIS IS THE COOLEST JAVA GAME EVER AND DESERVES TO BE FUCKING PLAYED ALOT!

Ok with that done I want to get this out right now. Here is your BLECH OF THE DAY! And here is a mini-blech. YES! Please for the love of christ stop it!! Please!!! This page is cool too. WAYYYYYYYYYYYY up on the blechy scale! Weird!

I had read this site a long while ago and something reminded me of dirty shorts so I dug this up and posted it. Oh my lord. This site actually creates the word "cyber-dildonics". SWEET!

Man I have allways thought completely bootable game cds are a good idea. It would help close the gap between computers and regular video game systems. You could also use these to make them and it would be like having your computer be a play station, or something. As long as it would be quick and easy it would rock.

Woah ladies.. Calm down. It will be ok. Wow. One of my goals is now more accessible then ever.. Cool! Hoax or not, A loftier goal has been set for me and Jamie! Man! We have to get training. I hope this isn't a problem though.

Every now and again I go to this site. I haven't really formed a opinion one way or the other. It's pretty ok. But I laughed hard reading these articles.

I wonder sometimes why you would collect some of the really stupid things that people gather. BLECH Yuck! (Yeah I know its a plushie link too. SHUPP!)

OH GOD!! If you liked star wars this shit is cool!!!! There are a couple sites that sell REALLY cool mockups. And here are some kick-ass starwars urban legends! And here is the way that a vital scene could have gone.

As much as I wish that we had rocket cars and crazy future shit now that its 200 and junk, I'm also thankful that some visionarys ideas of what the future would be like were WAYYYYYYYYYYY off... HAHAHAHAHAHA Sally Struthers. hahahahha Odd how the pinacle of our society is airline cartoons.

Sites that goof on old video games and shit are cool too. They make me giggly. Here is another reason to listen to classical music if you don't allready have enough. But even nude classical music isn't as cool as the RHPS.

Emo Philips rocks very hard. His stand up kicks ass. So does Joe Rogan's.... I love stand up.

It's good to know that the cops are allways on top of shit!

I was searching the interweb a little about the goonies. I can't believe that this chick stalked Chunk.

This is pretty crazy. Are you still looking for more reasons to buy a playstation2? If so your retarded, but here are some more.

God this site is soooooooo so soooooooo cool. I remember creeping around old abandon buildings and barns and shit with my friends back in NY. Creepy and fun. Speaking of creepy. The fact that this is going on is fucked up.

God the streaming video on this site is REALLY REALLY good. You can even watch people blink.

I must say I am really suprised. Cliffy still hates everyone. I am soooooooooo fucking suprised this fruitloop has never been on cliff's list. What the fuck. Who in their right mind would hire this jackass to protect them???

Every day I get more weirded out by the internet. I love it. Thanks weirdo's for inriching my life! But not you Dave. I don't owe you shit. Full House ruined my childhood.

God I love caption contests. You could go input into my crazy billgates picture on the message board.

I'm thinking of adding a poll of some kind to the side bar at the very end. Anyone think its a good idea? Go make writing on the message board if you do. And Oh yeah! I am looking for more people to post on the site. If you are interested PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Email me and let me know!!!

ok. i have about 80 more urls to go thru tommorow. No Jamie this weekend so I'm pretty much too depressed to post any more tonight. Not being with my girl sucks so much. I miss her so badly. I love her so much. Happy sweetest day love of my life.



No comments: