10.02.2000

Imacs make me sad

I'm sitting at a Imac today. They Isuck. IE looks gross on a mac. Netscape does too. They are very shiney though, which makes me smile a little. I am writing a haiku devoted to a friend of mine I will only call "frenchie"

I know a guy named frencie.
His mouth flaps like the arse of a young pony.
I would guess that horses fart.

Now don't get all teary eyed on me gentle readers. Frenchie is a complete jackass. Dry your eyes.
Jackass.com took me to a page with jokes and links and stuff. So i then typed in pranksters.com. From there I found a site called Dr. Bukks which features.. uhh.. teeth.. blech. So I figured that since someone would go to the lenght of making a website to sell their fake teeth that their website would have to be designed by a hippy. Now at this point I am wondering what a bunch of buckmeisters would be doing with such a strong johnson? But sometimes it is hard to see the forest from the wood. Its a common theme in my life that I find myself back to pondering the jackass, feeling uncomfortable thinking about frenchie I took comfort in some of my childhood hero's actions.
But really what do I know? I'm just a rock born in a testube


That story was written by starting at one randomly typed URL and then following links or word associations to other sites that helped me generate each sentance. I dunno. Its kinda dorky. I guess if I was on a PC so i could do stuff slightly better it could have been funnier. Email me some good ideas of starting pages, or your own story.

No comments: