10.30.2000

POSTage due on delivery

AHhhh I had a fucking terrific weekend off of work. I got to spend it with the girl of my dreams. I had a wonderful time.
I have a ton of links to post. I am going to post as much as I can. The hits here have really taken a shit lately. I had a whopping one hit saturday. And about one today. But as long as at least one or two people are coming here and actually enjoying what I do then its worth it.

Lately I've been sucking at reading the books that I want to. I REALLY really really want to read one of the Harry Potter books. They are so cool.

This has to be one of the coolest ideas I have seen online in quite some time. Just something to play with.

This is a pretty cool mens mag. They are even cooler because they are giving away WWF tickets.

Good cookbooks are hard to fine. Here is one that shows you how to cook like a man.

I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo loved survivor. This weirdo supposedly found the s2 set.

Ok. More post tommorow. I am quite tired.

No comments: