10.18.2000

It's your late night update of looooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvve

Man I scooped a TON of sites tonight. Here are some, the rest of them will magically appear as if by magic in my morning post in the morning. (repetition rocks)

There is a pro and a con for everything. Man I'm tired... now where did I put my glasses? I can't see shit..

Man what was this guy thinking? Blech! It's just not fair! Ummm I don't even know what to say about the movies that these guys make. BLECH! Thats what!

Jamie allways tells me how much she would love for me to grow a mullet. I think I may just for her. Go build a rock star, make sure he has a mullet!!!! HAHAHAHAAHA I remember when Jamie and I went to kings island on redneck day and we played count the mullets. I won!!!!!!! People with mullets deserve love too!!
This was a cute little animation. I type ?! alot, I think the interrobang is a cool thing, and its fun to say!

I've allways said that if you could just give the public cheap and easy time travel you would have a good business plan to build off of. Someone fund these guys!!!

Go to this site again and reread the cat enema story again. Its soooooo great.. Foley (our cat) does this alot.

OOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo scarey!! Watch out for big brother!!!! He will know when you download some good free books. Project Gutenberg rocks for free books too. If I was to have this laptop I would soooooooo blow a load all over it.. This is the most god fucking awesome laptop EVER!!! IT HAS A FUCKING VIDEO CAMERA ATTACHED TO IT!!!!

Here is todays OUT OF CONTEXT QUOTE:
You're gonna love this! My new chimpanzee is so realistic it's going to blow you away! Just look at the photos! Now imagine this - you slip the chimp on your hand, postition it as if it's clinging to you, and then animate the head with quick little nervous darts left and right - and it really comes ALIVE! WOW! I stick my hand up into this monkeys ass it just darts its head around? FUCK THAT! Thats not realistic. If I had some jerks entire arm up my bum I would be KILLING SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!! I'd come alive allright.

Further down the page they have this:
Click to hear Relaxed hooting sound (125k) I usually make these
Click to hear Angry or Nervous screaming (39k) But sometimes I just get too wound up and get like this.

And this:
This is the hand position we recommend adults operate our chimp. It is more comfortable and it allows for extra natural facial expressions when you move it's mouth. Children will have to operate the mouth in the standard way with all fingers in the mouth...until our smaller one comes out. Their smaller what? And exactly what is it going to come out of? Oh god....
The site has alot of little nuggets for you all to enjoy.


I don't know about this. I really have hopes for it. Please let it be good. Here are some more pictures of it.

This site is definatly cool. Way way way cool.

I love this store!!!

If I see any kids running around with this outfit on I swear I will toss them like a dwarf.

And to keep you all occupied until my morning post there is this site. Watch the little thing on the bottom left side that tells you what the page is doing.

No comments: