10.07.2000

Chat log things
I would like all my readers to go into the message board and give me some more ideas for new chatlogs. So far it has been a really good response to them and everyone is telling me they are hella-funny. I am thinking maybe once we get enough to have a rating system and other people posting them. If any of you get ambitious load up AOL instant message, or yahoo, or icq or whatever and start acting crazy and log it all and email it to me

On with the links!

Oddly enought I found this site quite funny. Never would have guessed it from the url. I visit Modernhumorist pretty much every day. I had forgotten these two pictures. I do love Bill Gates now though. ME rocks! God I re-read this page on their site and it makes me giggle alot

Scott sent me a link for a really good webcam site. I figured I could post the peeping moe while I was at it too. When voting this year I plan to keep in mind that Al Gore loves me. But my heart is torn. So does George Bush.

I guess everyone likes to wear party hats. Nothing wrong with that. Seanbaby is a jerk. Being mean to people is funny I guess.
Peace love and chicken grease.

No comments: