10.11.2000

Music

OK I just saw the Madonna video again while I was putting my pants on.
I would like to change my view of that video and write a short review before I go do my thing.
Madonna's newest Cd is called "music". The first single off of it is called "music". Oddly enough the cd just contains CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH GOD I WANT TO STAB MY FUCKING EYES OUT WITH A SPORK AND THEN TAKE A NICE DREMEL TOOL AND FUCKING ROUTER MY EAR DRUMS OUT OF MY HEAD AND FASHION A WEAPON OUT OF THEM AND FUCKING KILL MADONNA WITH IT.
The video has strippers and boobs though. And when Madonna smiles I don't know if I'm supposed to laugh OR KICK A FUCKING FIELD GOAL THRU HER GAP!!!!!! For the love of sweet baby jesus, get that shit fixed.
Go fuck and get popular again slut. You suck now. My ears are bleeding. God help me if I hear that song agian or see that video I am going to camp out on the fucking water tower with a rifle. Madonna made me do it.

I feel better now. The medicine helps.

No comments: