10.03.2000

Remember the 80s?

I do. I used to have a My Pet Monster. He rocked. I want another one. The Tv show was awesome too! I remember playing Bad Dudes in the arcades and waiting to get it on my NES. Sometimes I cry at night thinking about how much I miss A-ha and
Bobby Brown. I love the Goonies, its one of my favorite movie. My girlfriend and I watch it about once every couple months. And because of the 80's whenever anyone says Who ya gonna call? there is only one answer anymore.
You can sort thru yesterday land forever finding little nuggets of joy from your childhood. Probably the most important thing to a child of the 80's though were the cartoons, the cereal, and the video games. Thank god for roms.

I think if the internet had been big in the 80's this woman would have been HUGE. Now she is just.. scarey.

This post is dedicated to Scoot.

No comments: