10.05.2000

Holy ass I'm tired

I just got up. I will update once i get to work. I'm tired and Its too late to go to the Y, so I think I'm going to walk to work. So I have to head out. Here are a couple URLS to keep you busy till I can do a good update in a hour or two.
Ghostresearchers aren't as cool as ghost busters. And thats that.
I want a Tesla coil and free energy. Is that too much at ask?
Just another sign that Saddam is whacked.

Blech but nowhere near as Blech as this or this.

This game looks badass but it is being made by people in wisconsin.
This guy is pretty sick. I just don't get it.

Funny nintendo game reviews make me laugh. In general any funny things make me laugh..

And finally I still think this is one of the funnies things to have ever been done on the internet


hidden link because I couldn't think of anything to write about this site because its hard to understand and it makes my head hurt.

No comments: