10.12.2000

Some people shouldn't be allowed to have ideas.

Here are some wacky patents. Wow.

I don't see what the big problem is with this. One of my old teachers used to allways do this. But he would do it with a pirate voice and say "ARRRRRRRRRRRRR where be my dubloons litttle mateys?" and it also ended in sodomizing our mouths. But it was esentially the same.

Discover.com has a article on 20 ways the world can end. Maybe the world will just TURN FLAT!!!!!!!!!! How could people still believe this? But I do believe in Mr. Winkle. He is the messiah. The end is near.

I like Dr. Demento. I used to have a couple taped episodes and records of him. Now I can listen to him on streaming audio.

Peeping in on peoples life is cool Big brother was cool till they got rid of the lesbian slut and the crazy fat guy and the pink haired virgin slut. Now its just pretty much my aunts house.

This site is up now. Cooking with huge electric shocks is sweeeeeeeet. So are free books. I want to design my own toys. And if I can ever afford it I want to buy those shoes that I designed.

My computer hates me and I hate all computers. You CANNOT tell me that a onion TV news show wouldn't rock the house!

Blech blech blech blech.

The campus rag is pretty funny. Even if your not in college.

I think I am going to blow up my work. Maybe i'll sew instead. I've allready got a few of my own but I guess if I need to come up with a new conspiracy theory I know where to look.

I want. I do it pimpstyle yo!

This is a radio station I used to listen to it rocks! This station is like the best one EVER though.

Backyard wrestling rules!

I found a bunch of good sites to fuck off at work with too. Here is one. You could read about how Microsoft rules the universe. Or you could rag on your fellow employes software choices.. You could also make funny faces. You could also grow some veggies from your cube. Maybe read up on the newest cool games. Or see about the newest operating systems. Or maybe you would like to just search the internet. You could watch a Mr. T video, see about gettting a brain transplant, look at a webcam, watch a movie, listen to some radio, or read your email. There is no reason to be bored. But if you are going to do it you better read the survival guide to office idlers.

Now I can understand that crazy psychic (sp?) that is on wayyyyyy late at night. Everytin is ire mon.

They are not giant but they are still robots. In fact they are fightin robots!! I love robot wars by the way. I want one of these too!

I never would have imagined that serial killers were so messed up. Wireless crap is cooooooool.

This game is the besssssssst game I have played in a loooooooongggggggggggg time.

I've been trying to think of a way to work this site into a link for about a week now. I can't. so BIZZAM! That link is brought to you by the fact that I'm sick of seeing it in my to post folder. Infact I think the whole next bit of my post should be me going to be the URLs that I want to clear out of my folder. There are some really good links in there, some are retarded.


Well thats it for now. Peace in the middle east!