3.15.2001

AAhhh, well I was told that I needed to post on here, and that if I didn't it was going to get real ugly, and I like my limbs the way they are.

About a week ago or so I decided to go get my hair cut. I walk in, sign in, and its a half an hour wait. No problem. I walk down to the clothing store a few stores down. As soon as I walk in i'm greated, no, rather jumped on by one of the employees there...
"We have a sale right now, no no, thats not part of the sale. Everything over here.." and she makes a huge swooping motion with her hand.. ".. is on sale. If you buy a pair of these jeans you get one of these shirts half off." Hey, I'm all up on a good sale, and especially a good sale on good clothes. I then turn my back on the lady and continue browsing. I was then, not even a 2 minutes later, harassed by the same old lady. "Can I help you with anything, are you doing ok?" Being a polite person that I am i said yes and continued shopping. I found a decent pair of pants and decided to try them on. I walk into the dressing room and I catch a glimpse of something moving out of the corner of my eye. Its the old lady again. I hurry up and get into the dressing room and close the door. She came up to the door... "Is everything ok, finding everything alright...how are those jeans fitting".. And I could have swore she was down on her hands and knees getting ready to crawl under the dressing room door to help me get dressed until another customer came in and then I heard some russeling and a "Welcome, this part of the store is on sale.. "
I don't think I look like I'm THAT poor to have to be told that stuff is on sale like 5 times. And I can sertainly dress myself, I have been since elementary school.
Now, I would have been very VERY happy to have had some hottie follow me around the store asking if I needed help, and she wouldn't have to crawl into the dressing room with me because I would have been more than happy to let her in. So basically, what I'm saying is, hyperactive old woman do not belong in a clothing store gearded towards a younger crowd.

No comments: