3.07.2001

SHAZAM!

When Billy Batson shouts the name of the ancient wizard Shazam -- he is transformed into the World's Mightiest Mortal!

And when I shout SHAZAM I look like a jack ass...

I think Girl and I should get these at our wedding. I mean come on. It even has a maze. I know I would apperciate it at a wedding.

Here is a really funny tech support page. From another techies view.

Its nice to know that John Ritters Nutz have been on the air countless time and his nads have been beamed into space and Noone has ever even noticed.

ApocaMon - your guide to the cute and fuzzy apocalypse.

Unxmaal and I were talking tonight for quite awhile and he got me hitting on this shit. If it works it will mean no more shitting banner ads! YAY!

Slow news day kiddies. Thats all I got. More tommorow.

No comments: