3.31.2001

Ok.. Well???

Make sure you let me know what you think of whats going on. Your feedback is important to me...

If your reading this you no doubt saw the big front page. Its pretty much what I said in the last post. Just put up like that for the benefit of those that won't see the last post. I'll take it down in a couple days. Just want to make sure everyone see it and knows where I am coming from..

I think this should proce beyond a shadow of a doubt to scott that I'm not the guy behind the monkey phone calls...

I didn't even know that ign had a dvd section. I just typed it in at random... hehehe But I was looking for more info on this bad ass beastie boys dvd. Someday...

Unless you really read alot about All your base are belong to us, and its history, then you don't know that it was on the something aweful forum that most of the pictures came from. These guys rock ass at photoshop and they are funny as ass.

Sprint has a very nice color screened cell phone coming out soon. I just can't wait till you can play quake on it..

*drooool*

Well. thats it for tonight kiddies. Tommorows another day...

No comments: