3.09.2001

asdf

Asdf is the bestest thing ever.

Holy poop I am tired. Just a few links until morning

I found bottle mail a long time ago. It lets you type a letter and put it in a virtual bottle and throw it out to sea. Its a pretty cool idea. It was also originally written in japanese. So plenty of broken engrish to make fun of all over the site and program.

I ride the fader and I ride it low. I'm gonna slip into the field like Hans Solo.

This is quite honestly one of the best news article titles I have EVER read.. It deserves a award.

It appears that Angelina Jolies boobs are allready being altered for the new tomb raider poster that is getting ready to come out.


okI keep falling assl using hte ocmputer
bed time
Night.
Write stuff in the comments part at the end of the post. I want to hear back from you guys. If i link something you like lemme know. If i link something you hate lemme know. If you find something cool post it in the comments. Its fun.. good times..

No comments: