3.27.2001

Real Seafood. Real Quick.

God.. I am so hard up for good titles. I just got that from a Cap'n Dee's bag sitting on my computer desk. God.. Cap'n catch fish sandwichmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm oh god they are so fucking yummy. I may have one for lunch...

I installed IE6 beta last night. Its got some REALLY bad ass shit. And it seems even faster then IE5.. BUT all the frames in bloger where fucked up so I trashed it.. When I trashed it, it decided to take OE with it. Even though I specifically said DO NOT INSTALL OE6 MOTHER FUCKER. So I had to recover that and blah blah blah

Before I get to the links I want to say "subscribe to the JonsNews mailing list!!!!!!!" Its neat. As soon as membership breaks 10 I will start sending stuff to it. And its cool cause you guys can send shit to the list too. Its good times... And if you don't fancy mailto links send a email to jonsnews-subscribe@yahoogroups.com. Or you can use this button:





Click to subscribe to jonsnews



I read on some site that this was going to be the "Next big search engine" and it was going to smashdown google. Fuck that. It looks like utter ass and its just shit. Google is the best search engine EVER.

I am REALLY excited about the x-box (I was going to link the official site.. but they got ride of their sock rocking flash.. So they can suck it). I have went from a MS hating person to actually loveing the products. They may not be the most ethical. But IE is just fucking AWESOME. And their games are fucking ass awesome.. AOE2 and Midtown madness are some of the best games I have ever played. So now MS is saying that we don't have to worry about BSOD on the gaming system SWEET. And I heard somewhere else yesterday they have the boot time down to less then a second..

Check out these majorly badassed headphones..

Looks like the guy who invented slim jims died. I wonder if Macho Man randy savage will deliver the eulogy. OHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah

It looks like canada may be facing a national crises. I wonder how much you could make going over there and helping to fill up their reserves...

"British space scientists " I found that sentance funny. I didn't even know the british had discovered space yet.. Let alone had any plans on going there. Have the brits ever even sent a man into space yet on their own??? If you know post in the comments.

Chi chi chi chip and dales MMORPG!!!

I think I've posted this before.. but do we really need erotic origami?

This game is hella fucking fun. Go play it. I kinda got distracted from writing this to play it.

AHHHHHHHHHHH this is crazy!!! Watch some baseball player nail the fuck out of a bird. Its fucked up.

This was a really good read. I used to be addicted to MTG big time. The game sold out too though. It changed... I stopped playing when I moved out and then i went to start playing again and it had gotten to the point where you HAD to buy all the new cards because all your old cards were useles...

"A man whose hobbies include stripping has hoisted a 1959 Chevrolet pickup into a 30-foot tree as a clubhouse and romantic getaway for women" I'll give you one hint where this guy is from... But people are also totally retarded here in ohio too.

Heres the most morbid site I have found in awhile... The worst ways to die.

Be sure to check out these nutty japanese inventions. Such as the butter stick!

This link is for scott. Cause I know he is slavering to see Jennifer Lopez's nipples...Too bad shes not hot.

Hey look kids. You can get your papel blessings online now!!! All we need is a quick and easy form for the total absolution of sins and we should be all set. Yet another reason I don't dig organize religion too much.

It makes me happy when Matt reviews stuff. So go read his newest review of all the n64 games he has. And check out this review on x-e of all the great classic kids games you know you used to play.

They are finally ending the Bozo the clown show. And they are going to replace it with a moderinzed version.. blech. Clowns are scarey

Mr. Bean saves the day yet again!

Go here for some ideas on how to give your computer a face lift!

AHHHHHHHHHHHH i want to live in japan!!!!!!!

No comments: