3.18.2001

huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I jsut tried waking up.

I don't think its such a good idea. I'm going back to bed and going to try it again.....

In the meantime., Check out:

The Canonical List of Weird Band Names

And SQUIRREL HAZING: the Untold story

This kinda reminds me of my town!

Take the Geek Purity Test

Its kinda cool seeing the darwin effect at work.

Doing some research to find out about something scott and I were talkinga bout last night (Wine Vs. Beer) I found this. I can't find that damn BAC caculator that cory sent me the other night.

And since there is not alot of news this morning I'm going to go with the trend of posting some classic sites. In case you were't a reader at the time, Or just didn't click the links the first time we went on the crazy ride..

Check out the Keds Masturbation Manual.

I'm a big proponent of teaching fisting in our schools. Our children need to learn these things if we have ANY hope at all of having another fucked up generation...

Mynx is love advice for geeks. Very funny shit.

When the chinese do something. They do it fucking right.

The big list of femal masturbation in movies

SWEET! Sexual records dot com has updated. That site rocks.

SUPRISE! Its been awhile since I did that eh?

The Kama Sutra of Pooh!

This bothers me... Why would anyone EVER by USED SEX TOYS???

And if your not amazed by anything I have linked yet I would like for you to go to this site. Now... Spend some time here.. Look around.. there is ALOT of content. You WILL find something funny/bothering about this site.

Ok. I don't think I am going to go to bed. I'm gonna go shower and play conkers..

No comments: