3.20.2001

Hey all *lame title ensues*

girl is coming down.. This week is our year and one half anniversery.

I'm not going to be online much at all this week.. So I will see if Scott will post and I will depend on the rest of the crew to post as much as they can to make up for me not posting.
so uhh
If they don't post I am going to try to eek out a couple..

in the mean time check out some of the sites that I like up in the menu if you don't see anyone posting on here. I will try to though..

Check out this interview with Genndy Tartakovsky Creator of Dexters Lab. And get some info on his new upcoming series.

Warning. Warning. Warning. Beware todays BLECH OF THE DAY!!!!!!!!!

Here is a big list of pretty much ever sexual euphemism you could ever want.'

OOOOOOOooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOoOoOOOOOOOO I want one of these.

Looks like it may be the end for the satyr.. Which is sad. Its one of my favorite sites.

I think its total bullshit that we live in a country where the free flow of asparagus will be impeded by our government. I mean. For fucks sake. I am a grown man and if I want to go to the store and buy 10 stalks and go home and cook them then so fucking be it. I don't think its right that kids can go to any guy on the street and get some underground "gus".. But thats the parents fault for not teaching kids to take vegetables seriously.

Man.. and then after these jokers try to take away our god given right to asparagus we have these clowns over on the other side trying to say the smurfs are communists!

No comments: