3.01.2001

How to Good-Bye Depression: If You Constrict Anus 100 Times Everyday. Malarkey? or Effective Way?

Right.. Well right now I would imagine that you all think I am loopy. Well you may be right. Butt, (HAHAHA Look at me. I'm jon. I'm funny) I didn't just pull that title out of my ass (another great example of comedy right there folks) it actually comes from this book right here.

Oh and if you find that interesting then check out some other fucked up kooks here and here. Alex Chiu is.... weird... Oh yeah. And of course the original internet weirdos. The Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie page
These things are pretty swank. I don't really know why you would need them.. but being cute is the key.

This is pretty nifty. In a technology leading the way in war kind of way. Imagine if we could fire a penny at a tank at 20Km/sec. It would fucking shred thru the tank and keep going. Jesus thats fucking fast. And fire a barrage of them and anything in the tank would be full of holes.. And here is some other pretty cool weapons news.

Etoys is going out of business. See what you get for being evil?? Well what are you waiting for. Go there and profit from their misfortune. I mean some of the shit is 75% off!

Well this is a REALLY disturbing site. As of right now I am nameing it the BLECH OF THE DAY. I would have to say the Repairs section is the most fucked up.. explore my friends.

I fucking LOVE the onion. Video game violence blamed in giant robot shooting spree.

Ever wonder about how to play the penis game? I know I have..

And to round it all off. All your base are belong to us JAck Chic style.

No comments: