3.28.2001

Well.

I got the comments thing fixed. Its all done on the server side via the mighty PHP. So no more ass slowness. Sorry about that.. I was using a prebaked comments system that ran on another system. So I was at their feet if I wanted to use it. I was afraid of writing one in php. But it wasn't that bad.. It all works now.. so lalala

Thats one battle down for the site. Still got the BIG one left. If ANYONE of you has even the slighest idea how to search multiple files for a string and replace them with another string in linux (or windows) without FUBARing the files please drop a note in the comment for this post.

Also If you haven't allready then sign up for the Jonsnews Mailing list. Its two way so you guys can send shit too. Either send a email to jonsnews-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or click here for a mailto link, or click the hand button the follows and sign up via the web.




Click to subscribe to jonsnews

No comments: